Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm Official!


The ordination service on Sunday evening was a really special event and an awesome time to both celebrate and sit back and think about the immense task that God has called me to. A huge thanks goes out to all that took their Sunday evening and decided to spend it with my family and I as we celebrated the day. Aside from our youngest daughter Hope who spent the time in the nursery, our other four children sat "miraculously" for the entire time and supposedly did really well. I know the Holy Spirit was there for me and the other candidates for ordination that night, but my kids must have felt the fresh wind and fire of the Holy Spirit as well in order to sit there that well for that long. Overall, it was a great night with many great memories. I even received a brand new bible with my name printed on the cover! How awesome is that!