Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What I'm Thankful For

As Thanksgiving is only a few short days away, I thought it very relevant to share my laundry list of things that I'm thankful for:

My beautiful wife Cara that I met nearly eighteen years ago - it was love at first site.

My son Mitchell, although strong-willed and stubborn like his mom and dad, is growing into a young man that will someday make a great lawyer or salesman but probably a basketball player.

My son Joshua, although quiet mannered, is compassionate and seeks to go out of his way to help others. A future pastor in the making - I think.

My son Zachary, who is a literal ball of energy and whose enthusiasm for life is contagious. His karate skills aren't bad either.

My daughter Joy, whose love for candy reminds us of the joy-filled days of a child. It also reminds us that we better brush her teeth really well.

My daughter Hope, whose smile can brighten even the most hopeless of days.

For all of this, I'm thankful.